I have included the first initial sketch and the finished piece.
I picked this object because I feel it had a real still life look to it and was able to enable me to reflect on my skills i have learnt.
For this image I used different pencil leads,
HB for the initial sketch and outlines, 2b for the heavier lines and shadows and soft 4B for the shading.
By using different pencils I was able to gain varied results with lines and shadows.
I used cross hatching and lines to develop this image in to a cosy kitchen still life.
I was worried about overworking the image too much as i kept going back to it but i feel i managed to get the right feel of the drawing as a whole.
This is my final piece done for the assignment , the shading is more heavier also the light that reflects on the objects is more stronger. I enjoyed this task a lot and it did take a while to complete.
I am happy with the end result.
![]() |
| Assignment 1 Drawing |


No comments:
Post a Comment